
For about 5 or 10 minutes he hid under the blanket and wouldn't come out. We were able to coax him out with things Santa left for him in/around his stocking. :)

He had been asking Santa for a long time for Toy Story 3 and got it! (He also, a couple days before Christmas, wrote Santa a letter and asked for a new cup, a new chair, and new cars but I don't think Santa had time to fulfill those requests.)




Korver gave Kolton new slippers and he LOVES them! He loves that they light up when he walks (he's never had any sort of shoes like that) so he went around the house stomping his feet to see them light up.


He was SO excited when he opened the Mobigo (or "Diego" as he calls it) from Grandma and Grandpa Moffett! Probably one of the only things he squealed for when he opened it. It was so cute!


We had lunch over at the Brammer's. Jaycee and Adam drove from Utah on Christmas Eve so it was good to see them on Christmas day. Kolton loves to play with Adam! We opened presents from Brady's parents while we were there.
I was able to talk to my brother who is serving a mission in Florida. It was so fun to talk to him! I just kept rambling and rambling. I had no idea I had a time limit, so when he said, "well, its been 40 minutes so I have to go" I was so upset! I would have done better at prioritizing my subjects and let him talk more! For Mother's Day he was able to talk for however long he wanted, but he has changed mission presidents so I'm sure that's why it changed. I'll know for next time, though! He got to skype with my family which I think is so cool! Brady also got to talk to his brother who is serving in Paraguay. He had an hour to talk to everyone. In his email the following Monday, he told everyone he got mugged at gun point. We don't know very many details but I don't think we need many more to know how scary that would be! Both of our brothers are doing well and enjoying their missions!
We came home that evening and Kolton sacked out! He was so exhausted! We let him sleep for a little bit but he woke up and was ready to play again! 
We had a fun Christmas! It is so much more fun having kids and being able to watch them enjoy it all! I love listening to his prayers now because he still thanks Heavenly Father for Jesus' birth. So precious!

2 comments:
What a fun post to read. It's so cute that Kolton asked Santa for a new cup a few days before Christmas. It looks like you all had a lot of fun together, but why aren't there any pictures of you? You need to make Brady take the camera sometimes. :-)
It is indeed precious that Kolton thanks Heavenly Father for Jesus' birth. Ahh, I love him!
Oh, and I like his watch too! Is that so he won't ask you what time it is every 10 minutes anymore? Or how many more minutes until...
Post a Comment