Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve and New Year's Day: Kinect Style

New Year's Eve we went to the Foy's house to eat yummy food and play their Kinect. Earlier that day Brady and I had eye doctor appointments so Kolton went to the Foy's for them to watch him for us. I guess he had a lot of fun playing it with Kade and so he was really excited to come back and play again! After a little convincing of the dads, the Thunder game was turned off and the Kinect was turned on. :) First up was bowling.

Then Kolton and Brady got to play soccer.
GGGOOOAAAALLLLL!!!

A little later Brady and I played volleyball. This one is probably my favorite of the sport ones.


Check out Sterling's ups!

Kolton and I played some soccer too. Look at his leg! It looks like his knee is bending backwards!

Track and Field makes me laugh! And it is actually a little bit of a work-out.

Austin and Brady about to do the hurdles.

Kolton and Kade did the track and field too. If only their knees could go a little higher! ;)


Brittney and I did some boxing too. Not to brag or anything but...I'm pretty much unbeatable in boxing! :)



On New Year's Day we went to the Brammer's for a couple hours to see Jaycee and Adam for the last time before they headed back to Utah the next morning. Kolton had so much fun playing with them. He was spoiled!

That morning Brady woke up and said, "Jen, we are getting the kinect." ;) So, he headed to Best Buy before we went to the Brammers and bought the sensor and then we brought it over to play with Jaycee and Adam.

The one picture I have of Jaycee and Adam together with Kolton. He misses them. We are so glad they were able to come out for a surprise Christmas visit! (And we are so excited they are having a little boy!)

We didn't really make New Year's resolutions this year but one thing we decided we need to be better at is keeping the house clean when Brady is home. I don't know what our deal is but when Brady is home I don't clean and no one picks up after themselves hardly and the house gets trashed every weekend. So, our goal is to be better at picking up after ourselves. Simple really. We've done pretty good so far. ;) Hopefully 2011 will be wonderful for us and our family!

2 comments:

The Neales said...

I have never heard of the Kinect! It looks like fun though! I am glad you guys had a great holiday! Happy New Year!

CKC Conger said...

O my goodness Jen! Those are some great pictures! Ur blog is super cute too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers