Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little dog park...A little FHE

We went to the dog park with the Foys and their dog, Boomer. Children under 10 are not allowed in the dog area, so Brittney and I hung out with the kids outside the fence and watched the men and their dogs. :) Kolton and Kade enjoyed a lot of football playing. Brittney took these pictures and I just love this one of the two boys! Such good buddies! :)
Climbing the fence! :) They loved that!


Kolton asks me all the time to get a picture of him with Missie. He'll go over to her and lay on her or try to give her a hug and ask me to take a picture. I have yet to get one of them where neither of them are moving. One of them is always fuzzy!

For family home evening last night we learned about general conference and the prophets. We really felt the spirit as we bore our testimonies to Kolton about our prophet, President Monson and how blessed we are to have a living prophet to teach us to be better people so that we can be a family forever. After our lesson we then made sugar cookies. Kolton LOVES to make sugar cookies!

I got flour put on my nose and, well, Kolton was just covered in flour.

The boys decided to have a flour fight in between batches. That was messy!

Kolton was COVERED and proud of it!!
It was a blast though! I made a half batch of dough and it turned out to make like 12 cookies which was perfect for us! We then decorated them and ate most of them! ;)

4 comments:

Shana said...

So fun! I need your sugar cookie recipe!

Angela said...

so fun!

45Liahona said...

Yay! Climbing a fence with a friend, petting his dog, and making a mess while making cookies for FHE...what more could an adorable 3 year old ask for?! Haha!

Mary Moffett said...

Ed said...was really Mary said :-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers