Check out Kolton's pouting/mad face. He pulls this face when he wants you to know he's upset about something. Cracks me up!

We've had this beauty for 2 weeks now. Couldn't ask for a sweeter dog! When we got her she had never been an inside dog or around children so we thought we had our work cut out for us. Turns out she was made to be around kids and lounge around inside. The only thing we are still working on is her licking. Can't quite seem to break her of that. Other than that, though, she is just as sweet as can be. She has taken a liking to me and I have to admit I kind of like it. It makes Brady happy too, that I enjoy having her around and inside all day with me.

I watch Kashton every other Thursday while his mom goes to school. This last week we went outside to jump on the tramp. The boys had a blast!


2 comments:
Seriously, Missie is such a pretty and sweet dog! Kind of makes me want to get an inside dog... kind of ;0) If we could get one as good as Missie it wouldn't be bad at all!
She is so pretty!
Post a Comment