We've made time for some fun things, though!
Riding the go kart going so fast you can barely keep your eyes open!
Kolton was drawing a picture of me one morning. He showed it to me and then said, "Oops! Wait, I forgot your boobies. What color are they?" I just laughed and said, "just normal color." Then he asked, "Well, what shape are they?" I told him circles and then he drew them for me. :)
We went to the Science Museum with Liz, Dalton and Nolan. Kolton had a lot of fun playing! He loved the boats. He played there for a long time!
Then he tried the fireman pole and loved that too!

But his most FAVORITE part was the trains! He sat here forEVER pushing the button and watching the train go around and around. I couldn't get him away from it! He would sit there and wait for "his" train that he was "controlling" to come around and every time he'd get really excited!

Then he got to ride on the segways. At first he was really nervous and I had to walk around with him once and then after that he wanted me to leave so he could do it by himself.

He couldn't even see over it at all!


We then went upstairs to play in the gymnastic area. He LOVED it!


We had preschool at our house last week and learned about the letter "W." I tried to get them to paint whales, but their pictures quickly molded into a glob of multi colored paint. :)

I did get them to do handprints but then those were quickly messed up as well. :)

Kolton has been enjoying this nice weather and playing outside! He loves jumping on the trampoline! I just wish we had an enclosure to go with it! Our trampoline also turns everything black, hence the lack of shorts. :)

This morning he went out again with no pants or even a shirt.
This picture is pretty soft but his face cracks me up. He has been making some interesting ones lately.



Look at those feet! So dirty!!
Little Tidbits:Last week Kolton told us he wants to be a panda bear when he grows up. He has since added that he wants to be a super hero panda bear or a daddy panda bear (started as a mommy panda bear, but was quickly changed when he realized he couldn't be a mommy).
He tells me I can be a boy when I "grow little" like him.
I was taking a shower one morning and I opened the curtain and Kolton was in the bathroom with some cleaner and a rag and was spraying everything and wiping it down for me. A couple days later I was cleaning the bathroom and Kolton came running in all distraught saying, "Mom!!! I already cleaned the bathroom!!" I explained to him that you have to clean it over and over all the time. He wasn't very happy that his cleaning wasn't going to last a lifetime. :)
We went to the dog park with the Foys. We brought Boomer in our car so they wouldn't have to squeeze him in theirs with both their kids. Boomer was sitting next to Kolton and he was just staring at him. After a while he said, "Mommy, where are Boomer's boobies to feed the babies?" I then told him he was a boy so he didn't have them like girl dogs do. :)
First video is of Kolton at the science museum going down the fire pole. Brady tried to get Kolton to do this at the park about a month ago but he wouldn't. The one at the science museum is much shorter, though, so I guess he felt comfortable enough to do it.
About a week or so later, we went to the park and Kolton decided he could do it there too. He loved it!

4 comments:
I can't tell you how relieved I am that Clay isn't the only little boy that talks about boobs. :) He is so fascinated with them-probably because I am still nursing Cody. But still, it's funny that they are so "aware" of them. Very cute post!
I was thinking about you guys today and wondering what you were up to. I should probably read blogs every once in a while. :)
I love the Science Museum. We have a pass, but I don't go as often as the boys would like. We tried to go last week but it was a mad house. We decided to go to the zoo instead. We figured a crowd outside is better than a crowd inside.
Anyway, glad to see you guys are having fun. We need to get together sometime!
Hahaha I love the picture of Kolton in his underwear on the trampoline! Especially the one where he is doing the splits... that's awesome! I need to bring Kade over to jump on the trampoline. Oh and those videos of him going down the pole are so crazy! He's such a big boy!
Boob story is SOOO funny and I love the trampoline pics...what a funny little guy!
Post a Comment