On Monday we went to Get Air. Kolton was pretty excited to get started! We got there right after the time slot started so we had to wait until the next time slot to get in. They have an indoor soccer field in the next room there so we went over there and watched them play. When it was our turn to go in we were ready! :)
My mom took pictures of us while we played. We tried so hard to get us all up in the air! We seriously have like 100 pictures of us trying!

I have no idea what I am doing in this one...??
This picture makes me laugh...you think she is a dancer?! :) I like her basketball form!
I just watched while they played basketball...and did some jumping. Apparently I don't point my toes anymore...
I can still do backflips! Yay!!! I haven't tried to do one in YEARS so I was a little scared, but it helped that I was on a trampoline and not the ground. I definitely need to work on my form though...haha.
Just some fun pictures.
Tyler was being goofy one morning and pretending like he was going to eat Kolton for breakfast. Kolton freaked out for a minute until he realized he was kidding. Then it was funny to him. This was payback for Kolton straight up jumping on Tyler while he was sleeping. One morning we told Kolton to go wake up Tyler. We told him to jump on him. He didn't understand exactly what we meant, so he literally jumped on him and landed on Tyler's stomach with his feet. Haha. I felt so bad! Anyway, so this was payback. :)
Tyler then got Kolton to trust him enough to do this...
My Grandma and Grandpa Ames (my mom's parents) came to town on Thursday. Kolton thought my Grandpa was pretty cool and followed him around and listened to all his stories. My Grandpa is a story teller! Not real ones, though...Made up ones. He taught Kolton a "ghost story" and Kolton had fun telling it to everyone over and over. :)
Grandpa showed Kolton how he can take his teeth out. Kolton could not believe it! It was the craziest thing he's ever seen!
On Friday afternoon we went to Boondocks with my mom, Lizzie and Korver. We went to go golfing but their machines weren't working so we couldn't pay for it so we used some game cards my mom already had and played a couple games while we waited. Of course Kolton chose basketball!
We made it out to golfing and the boys loved it. Korver thought it was pretty exciting at first. He'd clap for everyone and get their balls for them. It was cute! He was bored of it, though, after a few holes.
We couldn't keep Kolton with us. He was so excited to go to each hole that it was hard to get him to wait for us.
After we were done my mom let Kolton and Korver pick some things from the prize counter. She had a TON of tickets on her card so Kolton got some cool stuff! He actually got to pick something from the wall (he never has enough tickets to pick that stuff) and he was pretty excited! He got a snake and a tennis set.
Friday night my mom and dad went to a bell choir director's dinner and so Kolton and I went with Lizzie and Korver to the movies. We went to the "dollar" theater in Kaysville and saw the Chipmunks movie. It was fun! Kolton loved the movie! And I loved that their concessions were so cheap! Here, the dollar theater's snacks are just as expensive as the regular movie theater, but at that one, they were much cheaper! Like $1.50 for popcorn and drinks. It was fun!























1 comment:
1. I had no idea that you could do a back flip! That's awesome!
2. Every time I see that picture of your Grandpa I laugh out loud. I bet he is a riot!
3. I feel bad that Kolton thought he was going to be eaten for breakfast! Then I laugh at thinking of him jumping on Tyler to wake him up!
4. I'm glad you had so much fun in Utah with your family!
The End :0)
Post a Comment