Last time Grandpa was in town he gave Kolton money that Grandma had sent with him. Kolton was supposed to count it and then he could use it to buy something for himself. He could hardly wait! We took him to the store one evening and he bought himself goggles for the pool and a set of golf clubs. He still has a few dollars left, too. He has been asking for golf clubs for over a year now, so he was pretty excited that he was finally able to buy some!
Whenever we go to the pool, I always try and go when it opens (which is 11:00). It is always packed when I get there and usually there's a line to get in. One morning I decided to get there 10 minutes early and see if I could get in faster. We were the first ones there and then hardly anyone came that day. I'm not sure why, because it was beautiful outside, but it was great! We got to pick whatever chairs we wanted to sit in and the pool wasn't super crowded with kids. We could go down the slide without really waiting in line. It was awesome!
For Father's Day Kolton and I made Brady breakfast. We made him a bacon, egg, and cheese toaster. Kolton was in charge of toasting the bread.
He then generously put butter on it. :)
Monday night Kolton had a game. My dad happened to be in town again and so he was able to come to it! Kolton was so excited! Brady's parents and Madison also came to the game. Kolton had quite the fan club there for him and he loved it! He has really improved in the last 3 games he's played in. He has a better understanding of the game and how it works.
After the game we went to Braum's for some ice cream. Since Kolton had a later game (8:00), it was too late for Grandpa to come to our house afterwards so we decided to get some ice cream instead. We raced Grandpa there and Kolton was cracking up the whole time. At one point a truck pulled out in front of Grandpa, making Grandpa slow down, and Kolton exclaimed "I made the truck do that!" Haha.
Tuesday morning I took Kolton to Andy Alligators. He loves that place! I had a coupon for buy a $5.00 game card, get a $5.00 game card free so we did that. Vanessa met us there with her boys. They bowled and played basketball and raced cars. Kolton even set the hi-score on one of the basketball games!
After the boys were done playing games we took the golfing. I love that 4 year olds are still free there. They raced through the golf course and then we came inside to count their tickets and pick out prizes. It was a lot of fun!
This morning I took Kolton to the splash pad. I was going to take him to the park but then Brittney said she was thinking about going to the splash pad so we did that instead. Jaycee and Landon came too! It was super windy and a little chilly at some points, but they still had fun!
After the splash pad we went to Grandma and Grandpa Brammer's house. They invited us over for lunch, so we did that, Kolton played PIG with Madison, did goofy noises and faces for Landon to laugh at, and then Kolton helped Grandpa mow the lawn. He was pretty exhausted after doing just part of the lawn so we left shortly after that and came home. He's napping now as I write this. :)
And, quickly, I just want to remember how much of a cute, crazy little boy I have...









No comments:
Post a Comment