Saturday night, the 25th of August, we went to Jeff and Vanessa's house to celebrate London's birthday. The boys played out in their backyard almost the entire time. I swear, the only times they were in was when we ate dinner or ate cake. :)
On Sunday we went over to the Brammer's for dinner. We also took some pictures of a few things they want us to sell for them on craigslist (a sleep number bed, an armoire, nightstands, and a bed frame). While we were there they gave us this green bucket for popcorn. I told Kolton that he could have popcorn after fhe on Monday night. So, after fhe he was excited to eat some popcorn!
Kolton likes to make faces for me when I take pictures. I have about 15 pictures of him sitting there eating his popcorn with different faces in each picture. :)
We learned about Abinadi for our lesson and then played Candyland for our activity. Kolton always leads the music for fhe and he usually picks songs with actions. He picked "Book of Mormon Stories" on Monday and he had a hard time doing the signs and leading. It was pretty hilarious to watch. :)
Brady recently picked up a hobby of making dog collars. He loves it. He cuts the leather, stitches it, dyes it, punches the holes in it, picks out and puts all the rivets and conchos in it and everything. He's had a fun time learning about it all.
Here are some of the collars he has made.
Here's Missy wearing one of them. I think it looks awesome on her!





1 comment:
Those are some pretty awesome dog collars. I might have to place an order for a couple. :) Kolton is so cute-and getting so big!
Post a Comment