We went swimming for the last time this year on Wednesday, September 12th. It was supposed to be like 91 on Wednesday and then on Thursday it was supposed to drop down to 71 so we thought Wednesday would be a good day to go. :) We got there at 9:30 and it was a little chilly still. We were so lucky, though, because the Beans turned the heater on for us! It was so nice! We went swimming with the Foys, Widdisons, and Himes. It was a good time!
Kolton played a lot of basketball...
The kids had a really good time playing with each other.
Andrew, Kade, Renee, Kolton.
When we got home Kolton wanted to take some pictures with me. We took about 5 before this where I was supposed to make a funny face with him but none of my "funny faces" were funny faces according to him. This one pleased him. haha.
That night I had my first presidency meeting with our new primary presidency. It was good and we made a list of all the things we need to do. Friday morning Kolton and I went to jumpzone with Kashton, Harper, and Brooklyn Gulbransen. They were moving the following Sunday (the 16th) and so we wanted to get together before they left. I thought it opened at 10:00 so we got there then and realized that they didn't actually open until 10:30 so we went to Once Upon a Child until then. I actually found Kolton's Halloween costume while we were there for $10, so that was great! After jumpzone Kolton started coughing a ton so I decided to keep him home from school. He was SUPER sad about missing school--especially since it was fun Friday/popcorn day. That night we got dinner and rented Captain America and Snow White and the Huntsman and had a good night! Saturday Brady worked and Kolton had a soccer game. We were in charge of the snack so that morning Kolton and I went to Walmart and picked some stuff up. His game was at 11:00. About half way through the game it started sprinkling and it sprinkled for the rest of the game. We came home and then at 4:00 went to Andrew Himes' birthday party. Kolton had such a good time! He told me when we got in the car that it was the best birthday party ever! :) After the party we headed to the Bittles' home for Spencer's homecoming party. He had just returned from his mission in California on the 11th. It was so great to see him and all his family. Shana came in to town for it so we got to see her which was great (even though it was only for like 20 minutes).
Late Saturday night/early Sunday morning Brady started coughing a ton so he and Kolton stayed home from church and napped. :)
These pictures are from church on the 9th of September. This is the first time that Kolton has really drawn a body for his people. This picture is of him and Kade playing ball together. :)
I was also impressed with this picture he brought home from Primary that he did by himself. He's getting so big!












1 comment:
The title of this post makes me kind of sad! This summer was really fun. And I can't believe how old Kolton is getting... look at how well he wrote all those letters!
Post a Comment