Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rock Star!

One of Brady's customers at the bank just opened a bakery.  Its called Baked and they make cakes, cupcakes, brownies and cookies.  Brady has ordered a couple cakes from there for people at his work and now we've tried their cupcakes and brownies a number of times.  :) We went on their first day open and picked up a half dozen cupcakes.  They were yummy! My favorites are the strawberry and the red velvet.  Brady loves the "chocolate wasted" cupcakes.  Kolton likes the brownies the best.  Anyway, we've never gone to a cupcake place like this because I can't stomach paying $6 a cupcake but this place is a lot cheaper (the cupcakes are smaller)! And we really like going because we know the couple that own it.  AND they are yummy! :)

 The second week of school was a "spirit week" for Kolton.  One day was "wear your clothes backwards." Kolton thought it was pretty funny.  I also got to help at Kolton's school that afternoon.  His teacher asked me to come help them take pictures of the kids that they are going to give to their parents to remember what they looked like at the beginning of pre-k.  

 On Wednesday (I believe) of that week Kolton had Andrew over to play.  They played so quietly together I hardly knew anyone was in there! 
Thursday was "dress like a rockstar" day.  All we really did was buy some blue hair spray and spiked his hair and put a bandana on.  He thought it was SO cool! We had to go up to Brady's work so we could show him.  He absolutely loved having blue hair.  :) 

 He is so stinking cute! 

We went to lunch with Brady's parents that afternoon.  Kolton was at school so it was just us. I also went visiting teaching on Friday afternoon while Kolton was at school.  Its weird not having him home all the time and going places without him.  But, I wouldn't change it.  He absolutely loves going to school and that makes me happy! 

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers