On Friday I took the boys to Chuck E Cheese while Brady was gone hunting. They had such a great time! I pretty much just followed Bentley around and Kolton and Kade did their own thing together. There wasn't anyone else there so that was nice too!
Kolton ended up hitting the jackpot and got a few hundred tickets!
Friday evening we went to Brady's parents house to celebrate Kolton and Maddi's birthdays as a family. I found Bentley and Carter playing in the toy closet all cute like so I had to snap a picture. :)
We tried to take a picture of all the grandkids. We did a pretty good job at getting them all to look and smile haha.
(top row: Bentley (3), Landon (5), Carter (3), Rigdon (5), Esme (3); bottom row: Kolton (9), Pierson (9), Everson (1 month), London (11))
Jaycee made cinnamon rolls for dessert. They were yummy.
The kids couldn't really play outside so we kept them busy watching youtube videos. :)
Saturday, the 31st, Brady and I took the kids to HeyDey to play. The older boys did laser tag and the laser maze and played some games while Brady and I took Bentley around to some of the games. Bentley ended up hitting the jackpot on one of the games and got 500 tickets! It was insane!
That evening we went to the Landrum's house to hang out for a bit. Maddi and Taylor came with us. We roasted hotdogs and had a good time. Jason snapped this really good picture of me. Haha.
The kids didn't make it until midnight but Brady and I somehow did. Haha. We are getting too dang old. We are usually in bed between 9:30 and 10:30 so midnight is quite the stretch. But we did it! And then I snuck into the boys' rooms and took their pictures so we could remember what they were doing at midnight on New Year's Eve. :)
2016 was a good year and we are excited to see what 2017 will bring for us!




























No comments:
Post a Comment