Friday, February 3, 2017

The Days After Christmas

It was so great having Brady home for the week after Christmas! It was just so relaxing! We slept in most days and stayed up most nights.  It was awesome! It became our new normal he had so many days off.  Haha.  
 We had fun doing lots of VR and trying out new games and movies.  

 Brady ended up exchanging his bow so we spent a couple hours at Cabella's one night doing that.  He was super excited and loves it! 

 On Tuesday we went to the mall to do some returning and exchanging of a few things.  While we were there we decided to head into the Best Buy Mobile store there and surprise Kolton with a phone for his birthday! He said as we were asking questions about it he thought it was for us and so he was super surprised when we said it was for him.  He ended up picking an iPhone so he could facetime family members that have iPhones.  I can't remember what the iPhone is called that he got but it is a cheaper kid's version of the iPhone so that is nice.  
 I'm a dorky mom and took a picture of his first phone call on his first phone! :) He called Grandma Moffett in Utah.  ;) 



 The next afternoon we went to the dog park.  Trigger had never been so we thought we'd try it out.  Bentley isn't allowed to go in there because he isn't old enough so he and I hung out outside the fence and watched.  He got bored so we ended up heading to the park that is close by.  Trigger loved the dog park and had a good time.  

 I love all these pictures of Bentley going down the slide.  You can just see his pure happiness! I just love it.  






No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers