Friday, December 5, 2008

Boring week at the Brammers

Well, I haven't posted in a while because NOTHING has really happened this week!
This week, though, I bought a bag of animal crackers (they are $1.94 for a HUGE bag) to see if Kolton would eat them. Well, he loves them! He is always asking for a kaka (cookie). It is fun. Things are starting to get confusing, though, with his kaka for cookie, ka for drink, bah (in a really high pitch voice) for bite, baba for bottle, and ba for ball. The only things you actually know for sure what he is saying is dog (gog) and nini for no--I don't know how that happened.



2 comments:

Nessa said...

Don't you just hate weeks like that. When I have busy weeks I pray for a calmer day to approach soon and then when every thing is so calm and boring I complain about how boring life is....funny how it works. His face in the top photo is hilarious. He's so fun!!

Scrappy said...

Oh, I love that stage so much. It was so fun to listen to Kolton babble at church on Sunday. I wish we could just bottle up those times with our kids.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers