Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas tree and Puppy dogs

I love setting up the Christmas tree, but it was especially fun to do with Kolton this year! It is so exciting to be able to celebrate his first Christmas! And soon his first birthday! It is so crazy to think a year ago I was pregnant with this guy! He has made our lives so much fun and he just cracks me up every day!
Admiring an ornament.
Helping put on an ornament.

Watching me to see how exactly it is done. :)

Helping Daddy put the star on!


This is a video of Kolton helping decorate the tree that we FINALLY set up yesterday! He has been pretty good at not messing with is since. I'm pretty proud of him! :)

..................................................................................................................................................................

Today we took the puppies in the front yard to play with them. I took this hilarious video of Kolton playing with them with my real video camera (bummer), but decided to go get our camera to take this video. Not as funny, but that's ok. He was crawling around and the puppies would not leave him alone. They were jumping all over him licking him and he started getting really frustrated that he couldn't go anywhere. He has fun with them though!


And now he is annoyed...

6 comments:

Michele said...

Hey! Isn't Christmas so fun!! I love it. Kolton is going to have so much fun. So, guess what?! We may be moving somewhat close to you guys!! Cameron has an interview in Dallas (not the closest but closer than now) next week. They just called us today. We are so excited! Nothing is definite and it sounds like they are interviewing a lot of people but who knows maybe he will just wow them! haha. I was so excited, I had to tell you!

Scrappy said...

That is too cute. Kolton is getting so big!

My boys really want to come and see the puppies now! They loved the video.

Mindy Jo said...

Goodness! The cuteness @ your house is overwhelmingly wonderful! I love the puppies and I LOVE that little KOLTON-BOY!!!!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

cute puppies. don't you love christmas with kids! i feel like it brings the magic alive again.

Angela said...

awww those are so cute! Ross came home from your house the other night saying he wanted a puppy! lol, I said noooo way buddie! haha they are too cute though!

Nessa said...

The last picture of Kolton is HILARIOUS!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers