FINALLY!!! I thought he would be walking in October but the boy just wouldn't do it! He would take a step or two but never would just do it on his own...until today! Now in the video I did some coaxing, but he has taken up to 15 steps at one time today. He has even walked to the couch from the chair for his drink on his own! Yay!
On a different note, this week we have felt really blessed! On Sunday we came home from choir practice to a bag full of cookies and caramel popcorn balls! So yummy! Then on Monday night we came home from Brady's final (I went to the mall while he took his test and let Kolton play) and on our doorstep was bags full of groceries (had to have been at least 10-15 bags)!! There was steak and turkey and cookies and cheese...just everything! Then on top of that, there was an envelope with a $100 bill and two gift certificates to Warren Theater (I can finally go see Twilight!). I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed that someone thought of us and did that for us. What kind people there are in this world! We are so lucky to have such awesome friends and family that mean so much to us! I am glad we have this time of year to remind us how lucky we are! Thank you to whoever left those special things on our doorstep! It really meant a lot!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness....that is AWESOME!!! What a wonderful "Secret Santa" you have.
Hurray for Kolton! And Wow! What an amazing gift and blessing you and your family were given!
Yay for Kolton! Now you can say that he walked before he was 1 year old :0)
See...if I would have been reading everyones blogs I would have known Kolton could walk before I got here...BUT it was fun to just see him do it before I was told that he could...so I guess it turned out good! He is so cute!
oh wow, that is wonderful! how sweet of whoever it is! I thought Ady would have walked early but she seems to be content crawling! loved your elf video by the way!
Post a Comment