Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friday Night

Last night we went to go see Santa at Bass Pro Shop. They have free pictures with Santa! Probably the only place you can do that! They give you one free 4x6 (you can order more if you want) AND they let you use your own camera to take whatever pictures you want!!

Here's our family with the snowman.
Here is Kade Foy with Santa...pretty happy...
And here is Kolton with Santa...

And again...



Brittney and I decided it would be fun to rock climb...


Kolton loved looking at the huge fish.

Brady wanted to rock climb. :)
We had a lot of fun last night! I was really happy we were able to get a picture of Kolton with Santa...even though he didn't enjoy it! The second I started moving Kolton towards Santa and Santa put his hands out, Kolton freaked out. He really scared him! So sad!

3 comments:

LizzieB said...

we really wanted to go to that too, but we looked them up and the closest one is like 4 hours away! We always laugh when they advertise in cities they don't exist in...I'm jealous of you fun, because it really did look fun

LizzieB said...

by the way, we needed to go private, so I need your email address. can you send it to me?

Scrappy said...

I LOVE that picture of Kolton and Santa. So funny! He is a cutie.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers