Poor Kolton came down with a stomach bug or something this weekend so we decided to bring our matress out into the living room and sleep on it with him. Why? We don't know...it sounded like a good idea at the time. Since our living room is so small, though, it makes it hard to walk or open the front door, but it is fun! Tomorrow, it is going back in our room...

These are a couple of pictures of Kolton in his Christmas outfit. Sorry there aren't any shoes or socks...Also please disregard the nylon box...I didn't want him screaming in the pictures! ;)


This was taken Saturday night...my poor baby. It is so sad! He is feeling all better now! Yay! I'm just glad it didn't fall on Christmas!!!
4 comments:
What a little cutie...love his outfit! Somehow I missed seeing him yesterday? Have a wonderful Christmas!
what a sweet boy. sorry about the sickness. it's never fun to have sick kids. especially at that age when they can't really tell you what's bugging them! have a merry christmas!
Oh my goodness Kolton looks so old in that picture where he's sitting on the floor!! I can't believe that he turns 1 in four days! Crazy crazy crazy. Hope he's feeling better! We miss you guys!
I know what that's like...completely helpless to help the little ones except snuggle. I'm glad he got better before Christmas :)
Post a Comment