We bought Kolton a little plastic pool this last week for him to play with instead of just standing in the front yard with the hose. :) We also bought a cheap $4 sprinkler that we thought he would like since he loves playing in the hose so much. Well, I'm glad we didn't spend the $20 for a cooler sprinkler because he doesn't care for the water spraying on his body at all. :) Anyway, he loves playing in the water and wearing his swimming suit!
Brady decided to get in there with him his first time to show him fun things to do!
They decided it would be fun to spray me with the sprinkler. Kolton gave it a good try! It was kind of heavy (well, heavier than you would think) so I'm sure to him it was hard work!
Saturday night the Foys came over and the boys got to swim some in the pool. It was fun to watch them. It is nice to not have to worry about them falling and drowning! :)
And of course they had snacks too! Good thing Brittney always brings food for Kade otherwise Kolton would never eat! :) He always takes Kade's food. I can have the same thing in my cupboard, but he always wants Kade's.
A little video of Brady teaching Kolton how to spray me. I was far enough away where it didn't get me so I encouraged it some! (Nothing too exciting happens in the video...this is more for my family's enjoyment, so sorry guys!)

1 comment:
no spray DADDY! :) HA!
Post a Comment