We had playgroup last week and went swimming. We took a picture of the kids before we went swimming. A couple of them aren't in the picture because they showed up a few minutes later, but this is most of the group.
Weston (6 months), Avery (11 months), Kade (10 months), Kolton (17 months), Tucker (16 months)
The boys were banging on the door that led to the pool and I thought it was cute so I snapped a picture. They are so funny to watch as they are trying to learn how to play with other kids. Playgroup isn't just for the moms to get together and chat! ;)
While I was sorting laundry last week, Kolton pulled out a book and started looking at it himself. I was pretty impressed. He usually bombards you with books and wants you to read a cagilion of them to him, but that day he was content to read to himself.
This is Kolton's personality to a T. He LOVES to show off--anything to get attention.
We went to the splash pad with some friends. This is the only picture I got of him. The little stinker wouldn't get in the water unless I went with him, so I couldn't take any pictures of him. This was towards the end when he ran and laid down on someone's towel. He's getting up (since I took to long to take the camera out) but its the only picture I have, so I'm putting it up dad gummit! ;)
One afternoon Kolton actually sat and watched a little TV that Brady was watching.
Monday night we sat in the backyard and watched the dogs run around. It was pretty relaxing. Kolton ran around the backyard some (which he rarely gets to do), played in the dog's water bucket, and sat on Dad's lap. It was a fun evening!
Kolton's uncle Derek gave Kolton this drum for his birthday. Normally he uses it as a drum, but lately, he seems to like to use it as a foot stool.
This is Kolton's new way of dancing lately, just spinning and spinning around.
Kolton was pretty proud of himself for being able to get up on that computer mouse, as you can see. :)

4 comments:
Wow he actually jumped off that computer mouse! I know I always say this, but he's seriously SO BIG!! Look at those pictures... he's such a little boy and not a baby anymore!
He's so stinkin' cute, Jen!
What a cutie patootie! Summer is so fun...especially with friends! Definitely can't live without friends in the summertime.
He is getting soooo blonde, well he seems to have always had that hair color but it's coming in good! Fun post, looks like Kotlon is having a blast being a BIG boy...swimming, reading... spinning!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment