My family: Brady, Dad, Mom, (Lizzie in the background), Shawn, Cambrea, Tyler, Kolton.
A nice little shot of Kolton's rear. If he doesn't have a shirt on this is what he does. He pulls on his diaper or diaper and pants constantly. Sometimes they stay down like they did in this picture.
This is at the reception. Tyler and his friend Christin hanging out at the table waiting for it to start.
During the ring ceremony a movie was shown of Derek and Lizzie growing up and their lives together. They cried and laughed all through it.
They exchanged rings again during the ring ceremony (they did it at the temple too) so everyone could see, even those who weren't able to go in the temple.
This was the cutest thing. At the reception we looked over and Kolton was hugging this little girl so Brady took a picture real fast. She then fell down (she was just learning to walk) and Kolton lifted her with both hands then gave her a hug and a kiss. It was so sweet. The mom of the girl said to Brady, "Love at first site!" :)
So, I'm not a professional photographer, so please don't judge this photo! :) They had problems cutting the cake...
Removing the garter. He took it out with his teeth. :)
Kolton and I dancing to a song together.
Kolton showing off his dance moves. My son danced almost the ENTIRE 2 hours worth of dancing at the reception. It never got old to him. It was so funny! I loved it!
Pierson and Kolton did a little break dancing! :) London decided to stick to the more traditional way of dancing! ;)

Derek and Lizzie left the reception a little after 10:00 I believe. They had such a good time but were excited to go home!
Brady's brother, Jeff and his family live in Provo right now so they came to the reception. It was nice to see them and get to chat a little and let the boys "play" together. Kolton and Pierson thought it would be fun to try and leave the church building a couple of times! Oh goodness! London helped keep them in check, though, and would let us know when they were trying to escape! Thank goodness!
For those who haven't seen Kolton's dance moves, here you go! Enjoy!

4 comments:
Awe how fun! Congrats to Derek and your family on the wedding! Looks like you guys had fun!
Love Koltons bum bum pic. Oh and I love how I ALWAYS blink when getting my pic taken! So fun seeing you guys!
Opps sorry I was logged into my photo blog...
i think you need to have that arm-swingin' move patented! he's ADORABLE!
Post a Comment