Saturday, August 29, 2009

Silly Pics

These pictures were actually taken before our trip to Utah, but I never posted them so I thought I'd put them up tonight while my hubbie plays call of duty. ;)

Kolton, as I've said before, loves to play in the sink. Sometimes what I intended to be a quick hand wash turns in to 30 minutes of playing at the sink. He just loves it. He has found some new things to do to keep himself busy while at the sink. One of them is drinking from the water:
But, if that is too hard, he'll grab a spoon and get drinks that way too:

And after all that hard work, he's hot and so consequently, needs to cool off. Obviously, the only way to do that is to put your head under the running water:
What a silly boy! We just love him to pieces! He is so entertaining for us. He is starting to talk a lot more and says the cutest little things. I love it! His new thing to say, since returning from Utah, is "Mommy!! Airplane! Airplane in sky! Airplane fast!" It is so cute, especially in his little baby voice! When we were coming back from Utah I kept telling him we were on an airplane and that airplanes are super fast and fly in the sky. Now, every time he sees or hears an airplane he yells my name and shows it to me. I love it! I'm going to have to video tape it sometime so I can remember how cute he sounds saying it.


The Foys were over one night (still before we went to Utah) and they boys had fun playing together. I can't remember why but they both got in the toy box and played there for several minutes.

I have been trying to let Kolton feed himself almost every meal now. I used to only let him feed himself at dinner time and snacks as long as it wasn't TOO messy. However, I do realize that I need to let him learn and do it on his own. Which is why this happened:

2 comments:

The Foys said...

Kolton cracks me up! I love that he just sticks his head under the faucet!

Mrs. Morty said...

That is too funny. I love what kids come up with when they are entertaining themselves :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers