Here is a before picture of his hair. We tried to spike it all out so you could see how long some of those hairs are.
I cut some of his hair around the ears and on the top of his head.
Grandma gave him a sucker to occupy himself with and Shawn gave him a mirror he could look at which quickly became covered in sucker slobber! Yum!
My mom took a break from taking apart the reception centerpieces to cut some of his hair in the back.
Here is an after shot. I like how the hair on the top of his head no longer gets longer and longer as you go towards the crown. It looks much better! I know no one can probably tell that we cut his hair, but it really does look a lot better! I'm glad we were able to do it and that my mom was able to help!

2 comments:
SOOOO cute!
my kids need a hair cut 2 weeks after they're born! i love kolton's new-do. He's a doll. it was so fun hangin' w/ ya'll tonight!!
Post a Comment