Since the day of our anniversary was so busy, we didn't get to do anything for it. So, on Saturday, my parents and siblings watched Kolton for Brady and I to go to dinner and go see Harry Potter. We came home between dinner and the movie because we had a couple of hours. My parents were working on cleaning the garage and Kolton was riding the scooter with his uncle Shawn. He really liked that!
I tried to get a picture of Brady laying in their front yard, but he wasn't being too cooperative as you can tell! ;)
Kolton also had fun playing in the car with Cambrea (or "neeew" as he would say).
While we were there, Shawn received the Melchizedek priesthood and was ordained to the office of an Elder. We forgot to take pictures of him after church, so we had him go put his church clothes back on and took a few pictures. He didn't want to put his shoes back on so in some pictures he is barefoot...
Kolton really does wear complete outfits most of the time--I promise! The poor guy, though, had an interesting day at church. My mom and I took him to nursery and let him play in there for Sunday School so that hopefully he would be willing to sit still with me in Relief Society, because we knew he wouldn't last in there by himself. They have such a nice nursery there! It is so structured and ran very well! I was impressed! Anyway, after snack, Kolton was taking a drink (which they don't have in our nursery), got too much water, started gagging, and PUKED all his snack up. Oh my! It was very embarrassing and a little gross. We had to take his vest off and his pants. We cleaned off his shoes so he could wear them. So, then, for the rest of church, he walked around in just his shirt (which was still a little dirty) and shoes. No pants or anything. Yeah, it was awesome! :) When he noticed we were taking pictures of Shawn, he ran over and stood next to him and said "cheeeeese." He loves photo shoots! :)
I obviously had changed my clothes as well, but didn't feel like changing back.
And yes, we are dorks! We have fun though!
And here is a video of Shawn dancing at the reception. It gets blurry for some of it (which makes me rather sad) but really shows his dancing! :) He is teased that when he is dancing he is off in his own world--I'd say that's pretty accurate! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment