Monday, September 14, 2009

Another week cancelled...

Brady plays softball every Thursday night...well, its supposed to be every Thursday night. It seems every week lately, it has rained on Wednesday or Thursday. Brady hasn't been able to play for weeks. The one week it didn't rain on Thursday, his team wasn't supposed to play anyway! I feel bad for him. Every week he is excited to play and every week it seems he can't. This last week it had rained Wednesday night/early Thursday but the owner said that they would be able to play that night. Brady's first game was at 7:30, so we showed up at about 7:10 and the games that started at 6:30 were still going. After being there for about 5 or so minutes it started POURING! Brady and I stayed under cover, but Kolton had a blast running around in the rain and splashing in the puddles. Eddie, the owner, called off the rest of the night's games at about 7:20 so we left. In the short run to the car, Brady and I got soaked! (I also lost one of Kolton's cups while running which I was pretty annoyed about...) This week it isn't supposed to rain past Tuesday so hopefully he gets to play!!

I was scrubbing the kitchen floors on Friday morning when Kolton suddenly appeared next to me. He had gotten into the drawer where I keep the rags and had grabbed the same color of rag I had and came and scrubbed right next to me. He's at the age where he loves to help me do chores. Its so fun!

Look at that tongue! Whenever he is concentrating on doing anything, he sticks his tongue out. It makes me laugh! I know tons of people do it, but it is so cute to see your 20 month old son do it!

Brady and I also went to the OU/Idaho State game! It was pretty fun! It would have been awesome if we hadn't gotten SOAKING wet for the second time in 1 week! :) It is always fun to go and watch OU play, especially sitting in the student section! Landry Jones (our back-up quarterback) did much better than he did last week against BYU. It was neat to see how excited the crowd got for him and even chanted his name! Oh, and in case you were wondering, OU won 64-0! Now, I know it was against Idaho State (who, at half time had like -2 total yards...), but it was still exciting!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers