Tuesday, September 1, 2009

POPS (August 21, 2009)

We went to Pops with the Foys on August 21st before Brady and Sterling had to return to school. It was a fun and interesting place. I'm not too in to different flavors of things but the food was really good! We ate there for lunch.
Brady, Kolton, and I waiting for our food. Kolton sat in a booster seat rather than a high chair. He had fun, but preferred just standing on the bench rather than sitting in the booster. Maybe when he gets a little older he'll hopefully rather sit than stand.

Don't you love a mouth full of food while saying "cheese" for the camera? :)

Kade tried to take on a whole grilled cheese sandwich on his own! :)

After we ate we decided to walk around a little bit and let the kids play since it is a 35 or so minute drive back and they had been sitting the whole way there and through lunch.

After playing on these things, Sterling looked at them and they said that there was extremely poisonous gas and not to touch--oops!

Kolton had fun jumping off of them anyway! He loves to jump off of things. It can be 2 inches off the ground or 2 feet--he'll try just the same.


Our family in front of the Pops soda bottle.

We also went to the zoo that week with the Foys on "wayback Wednesday" where everything was $0.75, which is how I like it! I've never really been to the zoo and thought it would be worth the full price. We went in the morning so it wouldn't be too hot and we had a good time. Several of the animals were out and interacted with the kids. I was so excited to get a $0.75 thing of kettle corn but was a little disappointed when I did and it was stale. :( I guess that's what you get for $0.75. I didn't bring my memory card with me to the zoo, so I couldn't take any pictures. I was pretty bummed. I'm going to have to get them from Brittney sometime soon so I can post some of them. They are cute!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

SO fun! Kolton has himself some CUTE shoes!!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers