Anyway, Wednesday night Kit invited Brady to go and play some football with some of his friends from work. Kolton and I went to Shana's and decided to make the chocolate chip cookies we were wanting to make the night before with Kolton and Brigham while the men played football.
It was fun! The boys were cute as they tried to help! I tried to get a picture of the two of them, but I could not get both of them to look at me and smile. All I got was a picture of them in mid hug...
Brigham loved to help mix it! Kolton was acting pretty shy and was pretty much just waiting to eat the cookies!
Poor Brigham did fall off of the chair while trying to help mix...poor guy!
The boys also got to eat some of the dough! Yum! After the cookies were made we set the boys at the table, each with a napkin and a cookie with the plate of cookies in the middle of the table. Shana and I went to the living room and worked on some crafts. Kolton kept saying to me "mommy, more, more cookie" and I would just say "yeah" and not really pay much attention. He got down, came over to us, and got chocolate all over Shana's craft. I took him back to the table to clean him up and found that he had helped himself to several cookies! Apparently, every time he was saying "more" he was getting another cookie! Ooops! I guess next time I should pay more attention! ;)

3 comments:
So cute Jen! I love all the pictures! It was fun making cookies together...next time I promise I will have everything! :) Love ya!
That is funny about the cookies! It made me laugh.
i love when shana makes cc cookies and i love the picture of the boys 'wrestling!' too cute!
Post a Comment