Monday, September 21, 2009

Hmmm...

We didn't really do much for me to blog about in the last week! It feels so weird! I must not be taking enough pictures! :) We did go to play group at Jamie's, the mall a couple times looking at Halloween costumes and buying Kolton some jeans (he had one pair he could wear), Brady and I went to the OU game...but I don't have any pictures...

Brady and I have been running the last 2 weeks (this is our 3rd week) and so the Ipod has actually been used a lot. We let Kolton use it for a while and he loved it! He thought he was pretty cool! He's getting so old! He actually says little mini sentences a lot now! He loves to say "the cars are all wet!" It is so cute!

He brought the stool over to his goal so he could dunk the ball, but he put it too close. So close that when he stood up, his head would go up in the basket. He thought that was pretty funny!


Kade was rocking on the bike and so Kolton decided to join him. He got on on the back and they rocked back and forth for a while. It was cute!

1 comment:

The Foys said...

I want to see Kolton listen to the I-Pod! Does he sing while he listens to it? Oh and I love the video of Kade and Kolton! It's funnier every time I watch it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers