Here he is in the morning in all his Cars gear!
I had an errand to run that day so we got ready early and headed out.
After we finished with that we went to Mazzio's to eat lunch. It was a late lunch and Kolton was HUNGRY!
This little guy ate 3 pieces of pizza, salad, and 3 or 4 of those cinnamon sticks. I couldn't believe it! He just kept asking for more and more!

Giving his dad some love. :)
He made sure his hands were kept clean the whole time. We went through a LOT of napkins. He also kept saying "TOUCHDOWN" and putting his arms up. He was happy to have lots of yummy food! He loves pizza, so Mazzios was a good place to go for a special lunch for a 2 year old!

After lunch we went to Jumpzone. This was our first time to go there and he L-O-V-E-D it! I'm so glad we went. He was not ready to leave that place after over and hour and a half of playing! He would just run from thing to thing all excited. Well, actually, he'd skip from thing to thing. ;) We had to take him up every one, though, because he isn't old enough to get up there on his own, so Brady and I were tired come the end! Just look at how excited he is to be jumping!




After Jumpzone we came home and opened presents. He's come to love opening presents now! :)

After presents, Brady and Kolton snuck some of the cupcake batter. I guess Kolton was sticking his whole hand in the bowl trying to get as much as he could!

He really enjoyed eating the frosting off of the cupcake. He was too cute! We had a great time spending the day as a family and making it fun and special for Kolton! He did a lot better blowing out the candles this time too! He got one by himself and one with Dad's help!

2 comments:
How fun!! I love how happy he was in all the pictures :0) What a perfect birthday for a two year old... pizza, jumping, presents and cupcakes. Awesome! Happy b-day Kolton!
So fun! He looks to excited to be jumping!!! What a cutie! Cupcake pictures are cute too!
Post a Comment