The other night Brittney and I went shopping and all the boys hung out at our place. Apparently the two little boys were being hilarious and having quite a fun time with each other! They made an absolute disaster of Kolton's room! It was awesome!
Yesterday afternoon/evening we went to the park because it was beautiful outside! Everyone in Moore came to the park too! :) It was packed! I've never seen that many people at the park at one time! Kolton had a blast and keeps asking to go back. I know what we'll be doing this spring and summer!
Grandpa came to visit last night after dinner. He brought some dessert and a new toy for Kolton! What a lucky kid this is! Kolton and Grandpa picked up where they left off in Utah and played and played together. Kolton loved playing with him and showing him all his toys!
He even snuggled up to him to watch the basketball game! He was treated to a neck tickle by Grandpa which he loves!

1 comment:
Good job finishing your blog book! I love the pic of Kolton and your dad both smiling in this blog. It's precious!
Post a Comment