Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hunting

This weekend Brady, Sterling, and Brenon Farmer headed to Guymon, OK to do some pheasant hunting. Kolton and I hung out here and Brittney and Kade joined us for most of the weekend.
Kolton was pretty tired this weekend. He got to play too much so when he would lay down, he was exhausted! ;)
The poor guy isn't allowed to sit on his train table so I'll often find him just standing in the middle of his room watching a movie. Doesn't seem very comfortable or relaxing to me...Anyway, I was cleaning up his closet (that's where his books are so its gets messy pretty quick!) I found this newborn lounger. I threw it down and he sat his little bum right on it. He looked so cute sitting there I had to take a picture!

I love how he always crosses his feet! Its so freaking cute! ;) We later tweaked it and put a pillow behind him so he could lean his head back without having to put it on the hard table, but he loved it!

Here are some pictures of the birds Brady shot. The first day he didn't hit anything. In fact he only pulled the trigger 4 times in about 8 hours. The second day, though, he hit 3. He was excited! Both him and Sterling hit the first bird so I guess maybe you could say he got 2 1/2, but the other two he hit all by himself! ;) Brenon has a German Shorthaired Pointer and Brady was impressed by Boomer's just natural instincts to find them for them.

While they were hunting Kolton and I went to the mall, Hobby Lobby, the park with Kristie and her kids and Brittney and Kade, went to Furr's for dinner with the Farmers and Foys, watched Invention of Lying, American Idol and the Office (btw-I miss the old Office episodes! They were so much funnier then they are now). We had a good time but are so glad Brady is back!!

3 comments:

K Bailey said...

Maybe a beanbag for Valentines Day.....Target has cute ones!

K Bailey said...

Oh and hope it went okay with the stranger I found to sit with your class.....she seemed fun and eager!

Jennifer Brammer said...

Oh yeah! She was great! Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers