We had all the kids line up on the sidewalk while some of us "hid" the eggs and then we let them go have at it (and collect 11 eggs each :)).



After the egg hunt one of the moms had the idea to have all the kids sit together that would be graduating the same year, 2026. That seems so far away! 2026! Crazy!
(I know my blog isn't private so if anyone is uncomfortable with me listing their names let me know and I'll take it off! I won't care! I just want to be able to remember them 10 years from now! :))


2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you guys got to go that game! I'm definitely going to have to go next year. Kolton is so cute. I love that he slept in his shirt and wore it so many times! He's a true fan :0)
Class of 2026 pic is so cute and funny! The worst part is thinking how old I will be in 2026!
Post a Comment