Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk, Put-Put Golf, Playing

Kolton's new favorite place to play is on the dresser in the office. The other day he made a bridge so Handy Manny and his friend could stand up on it to watch all the dinosaurs go to the park. :) On Thursday we went to Chickisha with Liz and her boys to go to this sidewalk chalk show at this college there. Her father-in-law owns a trailer that he sells fair food from and he was hired to work at this show. He gave us free corndogs and lemonade and fries. SO SO yummy!! Its amazing! After we enjoyed our yummy food we walked around the oval and looked at all the art. Some of them were CRAZY good! I couldn't believe that people were able to do it with sidewalk chalk on the road!

There were some pretty talented artsits there that's for sure! After our lemonade was gone the boys started eating their ice, one piece after another after another! As we walked back to the car Kolton and Dalton continued eating their ice. I was taking pictures of them and as I snapped one I realized Kolton was choking on a piece of ice. I totally got a picture of him doing the whole gag thing. I debated whether or not to put it on here because its kind of funny now when you look at it but I don't want to gross anyone out. :) He quickly got it out -- by the time I asked him if he was choking it was out so it only lasted like 3 seconds.


Here's where we got our yummy food! :) They were the only food vendor there so they had a line at least that long the whole day!


On Friday night we went to Andy Alligators. Kolton has been obsessed with golfing lately. He has asked to watch golf instead of his typical choices of Handy Manny or Little Einsteins or something lately. With the Masters on his obsession has really grown so Brady thought he'd like to go golf at Andy Alligators. He LOVED it! LOVED it! He was so excited and did pretty good!


On the first few holes he got really excited when he got it in (there's 18 holes). As it went on, though, it was like he expected his ball to go in and would take nothing less. ;)


In hole 13 he got a birdie (its a 3 par hole) and then at hole 14 he got a hole in one. He was SO excited!


After doing put-put we took him for a ride on the "race cars" as he calls them. He had a blast riding them and did not want his turn to be done! After that we headed to Brady's parent's house (even though no one was there) to watch the Thunder game since we don't have the channel most of the games are on. Kolton got out the blocks and built a couple of towers.


Saturday morning we went to the church to do a deep cleaning. I had to leave in the middle of it to go to a photo class where we went around OU and took pictures of plants etc. We were originally supposed to have some models but the girls couldn't make it so we tried to find some things to take pictures of. Most of the pretty flowers had been picked but we found a couple to just play around with. There was also this huge trail of ants that were moving SUPER fast running from this little hole in the sidewalk to a wall. I don't know what they were after but they sure were getting at it!

1 comment:

Shana said...

your pictures from saturday turned out awesome!! i love all the pictures of kolton golfing...super cute!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers