Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Red & White Game: 2011

We went to the OU Red and White Game on Saturday. Kolton was SO super excited! We went to 4 stores that morning looking for an OU shirt for him and finally found one! It was worth it though because he LOVED it and LOVES his shirt!
His favorite part to watch was when they'd kick the ball. We got there like 30 minutes before it started and he loved watching the kickers practice and we sat so close (like 8 or 10 rows up) that you could totally see everything. It was great!



I loved that you could hear the players yelling stuff to each other and everything. It really made you realize they are totally real and are playing a game together. I know that sounds weird, but it was cool. Totally worth the $10 we spent to go! :)

Haha! His whistling cracks me up! He just makes a really high pitched sound and puts his fingers around his mouth. I love it. He would also yell really loud "GO SOONERS!" and everyone around would laugh.

He started to get a little tired by half time so he got a little snuggling in with daddy.

Which then turned to playing! ;)
We ended up leaving at half time. It was super fun though and we will definitely take Kolton every year!
(He wore his shirt Saturday, slept in in Saturday night then wore it after church on Sunday and slept in it Sunday--he LOVES it! I washed it Monday and I'm sure next time he sees it he'll want it again!)

2 comments:

Shana said...

I LOVE all the pictures!!!
I especially love the one of Kolton touching your face! SOO cute!

Michele said...

How fun! Arizona had their spring game on Saturday too so we thought we would see if they could last long enough for us to maybe take them to a game this year...they lasted about 3 min before they were going stir crazy. Maybe if we sat as close as you guys did they would have done better, we had to sit far up in the shade because it was like 95 degrees out. We'll have to try it next year.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers