
BINGO!!
After Bingo we played alphabet matching. I made all the letters and colored them and then went to Mardel's to laminate them and then when I came home and was cutting them all up I realized YOU COULD TOTALLY SEE THROUGH THEM! I was so upset! So then I had to spend an hour or two cutting up 52 squares to match exactly to each letter to glue on the back. So much for it all being laminated. All well, they had fun!
After matching Vanessa read them "Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom" and let them put letters on a tree.

Then we ate a yummy lunch made by Brittney and then had the boys wear their graduation caps that Vanessa brought! They were so cute! :)

After graduation they got to frost their cookies that we made sometime during the morning. :) They each had their names to decorate (KADE FOY, KOLTON B, PIERSON) and a trophy.




I'm so sad preschool is over! Kolton sure is going to miss it! If anything he loved that once a week he got to either go to someone's house and play or have his friends over to play and he loves activities so he looked forward to school every week! I might have to do something else with him and keep having play dates! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment