Friday, April 29, 2011

EASTER Pictures: Such a STUD

The Thursday before Easter I took Kolton out to take some pictures of him. He was excited to wear his new Easter tie. :) He did a great job modeling for me!


He was sure to throw in some silly ones every once in a while though! :)







Another silly one. Trying to be mad at me. ;)







He has been making this face lately. I don't know why but it makes me laugh.

He seriously is just the cutest thing out there! We love him so much! We are reminded all the time how lucky we are have to have him as our son--and we really are! He's such a great kid! Couldn't ask for anything more!

5 comments:

Mary Moffett said...

So handsome! I love his poses too! Everyone tells me I have the cutest grandchildren! And they follow it with, "No, I really mean it. They are so adorable (or good looking or any synonym)" and I completely agree, of course!

boys in the hood said...

What good looking little guy! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Casey&Mal said...

These are so cute! What a little ham :)

Angela said...

What a doll!!!

Jamie said...

He is such a stud! I can't believe how old he looks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers