Friday, December 2, 2011

Second Half of a Very Special Visit

On Monday we went to Jumpzone.  Kolton had been planning for a very long time to go to Jumpzone on Monday with Grandma and Cambrea.  He was VERY excited.  We hadn't been there in quite a long time so that made him even more anxious! The place was pretty empty while we were there, so that was so nice! Kolton and Cambrea ran around and went down all the slides.  ;) 





 We invited Vanessa and her boys and they joined us after about an hour or hour and a half.  The boys had fun playing air hockey and swinging on the tire swing.  They thought it was so fun! Their giggles were all just too cute!
That afternoon we went to the mall for Cambrea to buy some clothes.  Kolton loves to go to the mall and play! Its funny, though, because every time we go to the mall and we walk past Candyopolis Kolton says "if daddy were here I could get candy." Haha.  I guess I'm the mean one.  :) 
That evening was Halloween.  I couldn't decide if I wanted to take Kolton trick or treating or go up to north Edmond to Storybook forest.  We ended up deciding to go trick or treating.  I wanted Kolton to be able to have the fun of running from house to house to get his candy and I didn't want to drive an hour to the forest.  ;) Kolton absolutely LOVED doing the traditional trick or treating.  We went to a different neighborhood again this year hoping for more houses to trick or treat to.  It wasn't that bad, but really...its like no one trick or treats anymore.  Anyway, it was cute to watch Kolton get all excited as he got to each house.  I think we did like 3 streets and then decided to head home.  I really think Kolton would have done more but we were running out of houses.  ;) We then drove over to Grandma and Grandpa Brammer's to trick or treat to them.  Kolton and Brady tried to scare Grandma and Grandpa by hiding and jumping out at them.  They thought that was pretty funny.  :) We stayed there for a little bit and chatted and then went home.  
On Tuesday we went to the park because we didn't get to go on Monday (that was Kolton's plan--jumpzone then park).  I wish we would have gone Monday because Monday was nice outside--Tuesday was BEYOND windy! Kolton had fun though! Him and Cambrea started in a game of hide and seek.  Where Cam would hide, Kolton would hide next.  :)



 They also went down the slides several times together.  Kolton loves those slides!


We had fun with this little blue whale.  :) Kolton rode in it first and then I had a turn.  It was fun and all but then I couldn't get out.  Like seriously.  Cambrea had to pull me out the back to get me out.  :) Then Cam wanted a turn in it and could not get out either.  She ended up sliding out the front.  It was funny to watch! Then Kolton told us he'd show us how to get on and off of it so next time we wouldn't get stuck.  ;) 
 Kolton wanted to stand on this ledge and have Grandma spot him from behind.  He'd stand tall on the ledge and then make himself fall either forward or backward and Grandma had to catch him.  He thought it was hilarious!
 Tuesday night Brady gave everyone rides on his motorcycle.  First he took Kolton.  Usually Brady just goes down our driveway, down the street to our neighbor's driveway, up it, and then across the grass to our house.  So not long at all.  This time he took Kolton down a few houses and back.  Kolton thought it was SO cool!

Cam had a turn next.  She thought it was super cool to ride (and she looked so cute!).  


I then took a short ride.  Kind of scary, kind of fun.  ;) 

 Kolton really wanted to wear a helmet and go on a long ride with daddy.  He didn't make it very far...his helmet was WAY too big! ;) It was funny to watch!

Tuesday night my mom treated Cam and I to pedicures.  It had been too long! I loved it! Cam got a super cool design on her toes! Wish I had a pic! ;( We went to basketball after we were done with our toes and we took a picture with my mom's phone of all our feet and sent it to my dad to see if he could tell our toes apart (because they are all really different!).  He totally failed! Haha.  
Since it was the last night here Kolton had Grandma and Cambrea sleep in his room with him! Lucky, lucky boy! He loved having them sleep in his room with him!  
They left to go back to Utah on Wednesday afternoon.  Brady, Kolton and I had SO much fun with them here and wish their stay could have been longer! Kolton was super sad to see them go and wished he could have gotten on the plane with them to go back to Utah.  We are going out there in February when my brother gets home from his mission and he can't wait! He talks about it all the time!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers