On Wednesday we went to Jumpzone. Kolton was beside himself with excitement. Haha. He absolutely loves his place and was excited to play with Shawn and Cam.
They had a new bounce house that was pretty big. Kolton spent about half his time in that one. The other half was in the basketball one.
I love how utterly excited he is in this picture!
That night we went to Little River Park and played baseball since Kolton didn't get to play on Monday night. I like how in this picture Brady's smiling in the background and Cam tried to slip in to get a picture of herself. :)
Kolton hit it off the tee for half of the night.
He can really get in to it and hit it hard!
After that we pitched it to each other. When we'd pitch to Kolton he'd make the ball fly! His balls would go so far!
After playing ball we went to get snocones. Perfect treat after sweating like a mother playing ball. :) Actually, it wasn't that bad outside that night, but a snocone still felt good!
Here's a little video of Kolton hitting the ball off the tee. I thought I was uploading a different movie. All well. We have a couple from when we were pitching it to him and he'd go run around the "bases" and then slide in to home base. It was hilarious!
On Thursday we went to Earlywine Pool. For the first few minutes Kolton swam with his floaties but then he wanted to practice without his floaties. And then he never put them back on! We were there for about 3 hours and he swam the whole time! He got so good at it! I was really proud of him! We went down the yellow and blue slide a few times but then he spent about 2 hours going down the red slide they have there. Over and over and over. He hasn't been able to ride that one because you have to be able to swim in order to ride that one. Anyway, he got a whole summer's worth of riding it just in one day. Shawn, Cam, and I pretty much sat on the side and watched him do it for most of the time. We'd go down it every once in a while, but we mainly just watched him.
Its a bummer he picked his up on the second to last day the pool was open but I'm glad he got to do it!
Cam hates this picture but I'm putting it in anyway because its like one of three pictures I have with them while they were here. I'm always the one taking the pictures!
Friday was their last day here. Sad day. We did make truffles, though, so that was good! ;) We went and bought the stuff, made them, and brought some to Brady's work. We then went to McDonalds for lunch so Kolton could play.
They did pretty good making the truffles!
Kolton did the sprinkles. He loves that job.
Shawn made twin truffles.
At about 3:00 we left to go to Academy and then to the airport. We went to go buy some OU and Thunder gear for my family back in Utah. I thought it would take us much longer than it did at Academy so we got to the airport a little early. So, we parked and Kolton and I walked in with them. He was pretty sad to see them go.
It was such a blast having them here! I'm so glad they were able to come! It felt weird when we came home, though. The house was empty! And then Brady had to work until 7:00 that night so it was extra lonely. :) I love my family, though! Love spending time with them!






















blog.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment