Friday, August 24, 2012

Sunday!

Sunday evening (around 7:30 or so) we went to Little River Park to go on a walk.  Xara had just gone to the vet on Thursday and received her last set of vaccinations so she was finally able to go somewhere with us! We also decided to let Kolton ride his bike.  On Sundays he isn't allowed to ride his bike (one of our rules for our family) but we'll let him if we are going on a family walk.  
Anyway, we headed to the park and I took pictures.  Haha.  Because that's what I do. 
After we walked around the park once, Brady, Xara and I sat down in between the two ponds.  Kolton rode his bike back and forth on the sidewalk that goes in between the ponds.   




 Kolton would stop and come sit with us after a pass or two on his bike.  He also spent a lot of time throwing rocks into the pond.  He'd get really excited about all the big splashes the big rocks would make.  

 He'd ride as fast as he could as he'd go past us.  He's such a boy! 


It was a great Sunday evening! We have really been enjoying the weather we've had lately! It has been great to be able to go outside and have a good time without choking on the heat.  :) 
We also found out on Sunday that on September 2nd at 10:00 we'll be having a special meeting to figure out what new ward we'll be in.  The ward boundaries are going to be realigned! I'm excited to find out but I'm also pretty sad about it too.  I've really come to love the people in our ward.  We've been in this ward for 6 years now and so its definitely going to be a change for us.  

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Such a fun family night! Cute pictures with the doggie!

The Foys said...

Holy Cow Xara is getting so big! She is going to be one good looking dog... I can't wait to see how big she gets! And I'm glad you guys had such a great Sunday evening :0)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers