Kolton absolutely loves to be outside! We have had an abnormally warm winter this year (with just a few random cold days here and there) and so Kolton has been lucky to be able to play outside as much as he has. He loves to go to parks and swing so this afternoon Brady and I decided to walk to this park down the street and let Kolton enjoy his afternoon!
I like how they have a baby swing next to a regular swing--it let Brady and I swing next to Kolton which was a lot of fun!
Brady eating a few toes!
Kolton about to go down the slide.
Brady and I chew a lot of gum. Recently Kolton has taken notice to this and even though he has never tasted gum he thinks he needs a piece all the time. Just in the past couple of days he has tried to open the packages and get one. He found this pack on the computer desk.
Brady gave me this bear the first Valentine's we were married. It has been up in our office on the top of a bookcase. Kolton noticed it on Sunday and started roaring at it--he is starting to learn all the noises animals make, so we decided to take it down for him. He kept giving him hugs and kisses. He really is a sweet boy at heart--even if he sometimes arches his back and screams! :)
Brady and I had an enjoyable Valentine's Day! I made him a huge blanket for him for Valentines-well it isn't quite finished yet, but it is usable! :) I'll finish it one day! Brady woke me up to waffles and a new waffle maker! I've wanted one for a long time and am really excited to have one! And we were actually able to go out! Can you believe it? I know...pretty crazy! Brady's parents took him so we could go out for ice cream! We were gone for over an hour and he only cried when they changed his diaper and tried to take his shirt off (he kept asking to take a bath but apparantely didn't really want to take one). I was pretty happy!

4 comments:
That is awesome how there is an adult swing next to the baby swing...great idea who ever did that. I love the teddy bear with Kolton picture....so funny. And so sweet of Brady to make you breakfast...and even better of Kolton to let you guys go out. So fun!!!
Yay, for waffle machines! Thats so nice that you got to out this valentines day! what a treat!
Very cute. I love seeing a daddy playing with his child. You guys are such awesome parents.
Okay, I am waiting to hear from you about Friday night... even if you just go to Wal-Mart or something. We just want to play with Kolton!!!
K we need to come to the park with you sometime! Seriously... :0) It's so cute how Brady plays with him on the swing!
Post a Comment