Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ice Storm

I know this is so old but I haven't had the opportunity to post about this so I am going to today! We have been SO busy lately with the dogs...in fact we have sold 4 puppies in the past 24 hours! Now we only have two left!

We had an ice storm last week that came in on Monday and lasted until about Wednesday or Thursday and school was cancelled from Monday afternoon until Friday morning so Kolton and I were able to play with Brady a lot! It was a ton of fun! Too bad it wasn't snow, though...Snow is so much better for playing in, but it was still cool!












OK, so Brady just called me and we sold ANOTHER puppy...they are coming in an hour to pick her up! Now we are down to 1! That is 5 puppies sold in 24 hours! CRAZY day!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Wow! So glad you guys are able to sell your puppies...super blessed!
Kolton looks so sad in that one picture with his icy gloves. Oklahoma is good at something and that is SNOW DAYS...lucky Brady to have off. So fun!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers