Friday, February 13, 2009

Playing outside

Our last puppy left yesterday! Yay! It is so exciting, but kind of sad at the same time! We were finally able to pull up the tarp in the office, though, as well as take the whelping box out so that is nice! We now have 3 bedrooms again! :) Well, for another 4 months before we have to do it all over again...
Here are just a few pictures of Kolton.


We babysat Kade a couple of times this week and so I thought I would put Kolton in the bouncer to see what he thought. My mom and I thought for sure he would love this as a baby, but he never really got hooked. I wish he would have--it would have been nice to have something to occupy his time once in a while besides me...Anyway, he loved it for a few minutes. I couldn't get a single good picture of him in it though. He kept turning away and doing crazy things, so this is the best I could get.
He really is turning in to a little boy. It is so fun! Almost every night now he will ASK to go to bed. He will come up to me and say "ni-nigh" and start walking to his room. It is so sweet! One night he got a towel from the kitchen and carried it out holding it like his blanket and asked to go to bed at 6:00. I debated on whether or not to do it since it was still 2 hours away from when he normally goes to bed and I didn't want him waking up at 9:00 and be up for a few hours thinking it was a nap but he kept asking so I put him down. Well, he slept until the next morning! It was crazy!
Today he said the word "light" with an actual "t" at the end. He never puts the ending on words really so it is quite an accomplishment for him to do that!
He really is learning a lot these days and I can't believe it! It really is fun to have a little boy!


2 comments:

Scrappy said...

Oh man, we missed out on seeing the puppies. I should have gotten over there when I had the chance. What will I tell Lucky when he asks to see the puppies? Oh well.

I love it when toddlers start saying words correctly but it is also kind of sad. They just get big too fast.

Mindy Jo said...

JackJack used to say "Gang-koo" for thank you. But now it's just the everyday same ol' ordinary "Thank You" from him. Hey - at least he has manner!? :)

I love the picture of him in the jump-it. My kids LOVED the jump-it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers