Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh my goodness

These are just a few pictures to show what we've done the past couple of days!
Friday night the Deans watched Kolton for us so that we could go out on a date! It was awesome! We went to HayDay and played games. It was so nice to be able to go out together and do something inexpensive but tons of fun!
This is a picture of us right after we dropped him off!

I cleaned out Kolton's bedroom and closet and consequently had a lot of trash! :) He grabbed the bag and dragged it around the house for about 10 minutes!

He got in the toy box...


Just a funny picture of Kolton saying "Ohhh!!!"

And Dad showing him how!

Here is a video to show you what Kolton is really like! He goes around talking like this ALL DAY! I'm serious! If he wants something he will say the real word, but other than that he goes around talking his own language NON STOP! It is too cute! ;)

4 comments:

Nessa said...

When I played the viedo Pierson came running to the computor screen. He must have understood all that baby gibberish and continued to "gibber" back.... it was so funny.

Scrappy said...

I love the video. He is adorable!
I am glad you had fun on your date. Where will you go this Friday? :)

The Foys said...

I love that Kolton talks like that! And I LOVE the picture after you guys dropped Kolton off :0)

Adriann said...

Ivy is like that too, she jabbers NON STOP all day long. Unfortunately, she is stingy with her real words. She'll learn a new one, say it constantly for two days and then I don't hear it again for a month. Sigh. Kolton is so smart to be saying so many good words already!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers