Monday, February 23, 2009

New look!

Today I went and got my hair cut and colored again! Yay! It is pretty short, but I think I like it. I came home and surprised Brady which I have been wanting to do for a long time and finally did it today! Yay! My bangs are little messed up in the first picture, but you get the idea...



Kolton is sporting a new look too! :)

9 comments:

Scrappy said...

I love it! You always look so pretty.

Nessa said...

You always look so great with short hair...but this is adorable. Kolton is lookin good too!

boys in the hood said...

I love it too!!! But then again I love "short" hair.

Michele said...

I love it! It is so cute!

Mrs. Morty said...

Very cute!! It looks great!

The Foys said...

Jen, why did you have to go and get your hair cut all cute like that? Now I want to get my hair cut!! Goodness :0) Love it! Maybe I'll just copy Kolton's look instead... it might be easier!

The Neales said...

very very cute!!!

Nichole said...

I love the new hair! It is gorgeous!!

Adriann said...

LOVE the look

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers