Friday, February 20, 2009

Scared?

Well, of course the pictures are in the wrong order, but all well. We went to the duck pond after Brady's classes this week. We had gone there once before with Kolton when he was younger and he loved it. This time...not so much. He was TERRIFIED when the ducks came at him! It was so funny! (I know you guys might think some of these pictures are silly, but I post a lot of them for my parents so they can see him!)


The only way he would look at the ducks the minutes after they scared him was if I held him, so I just held the camera out trying to get a picture of him with the ducks.
Here is is pointing to the ducks. He is learning what a lot of animals are and what sounds they make!

A picture Brady took of Kolton and I looking at the ducks.


This was at the beginning. They just stole the cracker out of his hand and he is SCARED TO DEATH!

This is the very beginning...when the duck wanted his cracker! :)



Here is a video from that day. It really isn't THAT exciting, but I thought it had a few funny moments. He would just walk up and down this hill for about 15 minutes--he thought it was pretty cool. Anyway, we have been working with him to say yes by shaking his head up and down. Everytime he says no, now, he will then shake his head yes. He does this once in the video (after Brady tells him to come back). Then, if he falls and has something in his hand, he puts it down, stands half way up and then picks the thing back up. I don't know why he does it, but he does it in the video so you can see. (And again I am video taping off of the video on my computer because the original was a HUGE file...this is why the quality is so bad but it wouldn't upload)

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Kolton is wearing shorts!!!!!!! I can't wait for that weather here...I am tierd of it being so cold all the time here...so lucky!

Kit Revell said...

I see how you roll, you are 2 blocks from our house and you dont even stop by to see us or say hi. Nice hair cut by the way!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers