Sweet Bentley loves to play at the mall. I love the stage he is in. Everything is so exciting to him and I love it.
I walked into the bathroom the morning of the 3rd and I found a bar of soap sitting in front of the shower door so I wouldn't get in the shower without it (it must have been all gone this morning after Brady's shower). Might seem weird to post this but I don't want to forget the small, but big, things Brady does for me every day. A little gesture that says "I love you." He's so sweet.
Another mall picture. Apparently I was going to the mall a lot that week. haha.
Brady's mom invited us to come over one morning to let Bentley and Landon and Carter ride bikes and play outside. They had a good time together.
Kolton was supposed to bring frosting to school one day and that afternoon he came home and walked in the door eating the leftover frosting with his hands. Haha. I sent this picture to his teacher too because I thought it was funny.
I was asked to help with Kolton's 2nd grade spring party. It is always fun to be able to be there for his parties...or any time really. I love being up at the school helping and wish I could do it more often. Brady got to come watch too because he had that Friday off so that was fun.
We've been working with Bentley on his counting and he's getting pretty good. I took a video of him counting up to 14 perfectly and then he says "17, 17, 17". Haha. Too funny.
May 7th Kolton had his last soccer game. His team went undefeated this season and were the league champions. They won every game this season (except for one) by at least 5 goals. The one they didn't they won by 3. They got 24 points this season, 2nd place got 14, so there was quite a gap between their team and the next team. They only allowed 11 goals and then scored at least 49 (the league only logs a 5 goal differential so if you beat them by more than 5 it will only show a 5 goal differential). It was a good season.
We went to dinner that evening for mother's day. We went to Cheddar's. It was so cold in that restaurant. Even Brady was cold so that tells you something because he is never cold. Haha. It took us about 5 pictures to get a good one but we finally did get one with everyone smiling. :)
We picked up some redbox movies and candy on the way home and had a movie night. Bentley picked a snickers at the store to eat during the movie and he got just a little messy. Haha.
The boys made me breakfast on Mother's Day. I always love that. :) I got to pick out some new mascara and shoes for Mother's day so that was fun too. We had to take a selfie because Brady had to stay after church that day (I can't remember why). I love these boys so much and am so happy I am blessed to be their mom. We ate lunch and then took a nap and then headed over to Brady's parent's house for an interesting dinner haha. It was a good day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment