A couple of quick little stories...
One day someone told Kolton that he was going to play in the NBA one day and they were excited to watch him. Very matter of factly he responded with "no, I can't play in the NBA because they play too many games on Sunday." My heart beamed. I was just so proud of him that he just has a testimony of keeping the Sabbath day holy and even playing in the NBA can't lure him away from that. It was an awesome moment.
Every night when we tuck Bentley into bed he has a little routine of things he has to say to me as I walk out. I keep wanting to record it but I haven't. I will tell him "I love you" and he says "I love you too." I then have to say "I love you too" back and then he says "I love you more"; me: "I love you more more"; him: "I love you most"; me: I love you most"; him: "night-night"; me: "night-night." It happens every night and must happen every night. Its sweet.
Just had to write those down before I forget them.

No comments:
Post a Comment