I just love it when I find selfies like this from Bentley on my phone. Makes me laugh every time.
I don't know why I like this picture so much but I love it. Its not a great picture by any means but I love that both boys are sitting there watching the Thunder game and you know Brady was there too because you can see his toes in the bottom. Haha. We are raising our boys right and to love watching the Thunder and the Sooners! :)
One morning Bentley was reading me a story and had his arm wrapped around my neck really tight. I loved it as he squeezed my neck and told me his own version of the story in the book.
I went to the volunteer luncheon on the 17th of May that the teachers and staff put on at Kolton's school and Bentley loved it. Then we headed to the library to return some books and play and he had the best time! I love how his hair is not fixed down the middle of his head but instead goes diagonal. Haha.
Kolton had his program and awards ceremony at his school on the 18th of May. This kid cleaned house!! He was the only kid in 2nd grade to get top 3 in every subject and then got the trophy for the most AR points in his class. He just amazes me and we were so proud of him! He had a speaking part in the program too and did awesome! He did not want one but his teacher and I convinced him to do it and he did and he did great. Afterwards he said it wasn't that bad. If only he'd remember that come next year! Haha.
Bentley fell asleep during the program and it was perfect! Haha. My arms were super tired by the end but it was worth it so he wasn't fighting me to play and run around! :)
Kolton is one special little boy and we sure are lucky to have him in our family.
















No comments:
Post a Comment