Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Play Group

Here is the group picture we took! Yay for Halloween!

Today was a Halloween play group with the dental student wives (who are so nice to invite me!). We decided it would be fun to dress all the kids up in their Halloween costumes and take a picture. That was fun! At some point, every single kid was screaming! It was hilarious!
Below, there is Kade (horse), Kolton (turtle), Tucker (cow), Ross (zebra), and Troy (dinosaur). Atticus (dentist) is sitting on the floor. It was pretty funny!







Below is a short little video of all the kids crying. The last scream you hear is Kolton's. Oh what a fun day! :)


5 comments:

Scrappy said...

That is the cutest group of baby animals I have ever seen!
The crying is hilarious. I'm so glad you all could laugh about it too! That is so awesome that you guys all have eachother to hang out with. :)

Kirstyn said...

Hey, I'm finally making it to your blog. I've been meaning to come to yours for awhile. Things have been a little crazy though. It's very cute. Little Kolton is adorable. I love the picture with all the dental student babies crying. I'm glad you go hang out with them. We sure miss it there especially when we hear about dental students and see pictures of the ward halloween party.

Angela said...

ok Seriously that is just sooo cute! That video is hillarious! All of those costumes are just adorable!

Nessa said...

The baby group picture is seriously so cute!

shawn said...

are they normally this happy?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers