Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Adventures

We had a fun weekend!


On Friday night we went to the Oklahoma City Blazers hockey game. We got there as it started and as we were walking down the stairs to our seats all the lights went out and the announcer screamed "ARE YOU READY?" and so Kolton flipped and Brady had to run out with him. It probably doesn't help that he is teething bad and is running a fever (poor guy). I can't wait for that darn tooth to come in! Anyway, we had fun at the hockey game!

Kolton and I at the hockey game.

Kolton and Brady stopped at a cross-walk walking back to our car.


Saturday night was our ward's Halloween party. We weren't able to make it until it was time for the trunk-or-treating, but we were excited to be able to go! Here's a picture of Kolton at the Hurlbut's van.

Tonight we carved Kolton's pumpkin. We decided to make it have 4 teeth like him (hopefully 5 here in the next day!). Anyway, Brady did most of the work. It was fun though! Can't wait for years to come as Kolton gets older and we have traditions like this! Showing Kolton the inside of the pumpkin.
Kolton playing with the lid.

Brady slaving away.

Kolton's jack-o-lantern! Yeah for Halloween!

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

How in the world did I miss you guys last night? I guess I was too busy in my own little world with my kiddos. I am sure I saw you but didn't really SEE you, you know?
I am so sad, I really wanted to see Kolton! Bummer. :(
I love all of the pictures. So cute!

Nessa said...

Again Koltons little costume is way cute and I am loving the 4 toothed jack-o-latern.

The Foys said...

Ha! I love that you carved the pumpkin to have four teeth :0) That's way cute! And I love the picture of you and him at the hockey game! Your hair looks so good!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers