Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visits from Utah!





My mom and sister Cambrea came to visit us this past week! It was so much fun! Kolton really liked playing with them! We went to the park and to the play place at the mall. They also watched Kolton for 7 hours for us to go to the OU vs Kansas game yesterday! We had a blast at the game and Kolton had fun playing with his grandma and aunt while we were gone! It was a fun week!


4 comments:

Nessa said...

That is so awesome of your mom to come and visit you alot...so lucky. That is awesome that Cambrea was able to go too! I thought the picture of your sister swinging Kolton was you...hehe...until I read the post and realized it was her.

Scrappy said...

Fun!
I love your sister's name. It is so pretty.
It looks like Kolton enjoyed the company!

The Foys said...

I'm so glad that your Mom and sister came to visit :0) I bet she just loved every single second of it! And Kolton probably didn't mind the extra attention. Now when you see them next he will be walking! Crazy!

Emma said...

i thought one of the pictures of cambrea was you! :] i had to double take!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers